Cabochon Shining Bead, Polymer Clay, Millefiori Technique
Out of stock
Write your email here and we will let you know when this product is back on stock.
This unique colorful bead was designed and handcrafted by me from polymer clay using the millefiori technique. This bright bead made from polymer clay Premo (Sculpey). They are baked in the oven and very durable!
Each bead was well sanded three times with different grit sandpaper and after polished to a shine glass effect. So this bead will always delight you with their brilliance shine.
– WILL NOT fade after time!
– WILL NOT turn white after time!
– WILL NOT become sticky after time as in the case with bead coated with a glossy varnish (because varnish is afraid of water)
This bead can be used to design necklaces, earrings, bracelets, keychains and wherever your imagination takes you. And your result jewelry will have a unique and reach look!
+ Diameter: 1″ (2.5 cm)
+ Made by millefiori technique
If you prefer other colors, quantity, size or shape, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping of physical products
- All products in stock & ready to ship;
- Shipping in 2-3 business days;
- Shipping worldwide.