Rounded Bead from Polymer Clay by Mokume Gane Technique
Out of stock
Write your email here and we will let you know when this product is back on stock.
Add to WishlistAlready In Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
This unique colorful bead was designed and handcrafted by me from polymer clay using the Mokume Gane technique. This bright bead made from polymer clay Premo (Sculpey). They are baked in the oven and very durable!
Each bead was well sanded three times with different grit sandpaper and after polished to a shine glass effect. So this bead will always delight you with their brilliance shine.
– WILL NOT fade after time!
– WILL NOT turn white after time!
– WILL NOT become sticky after time as in the case with bead coated with a glossy varnish (because varnish is afraid of water)
This bead can be used to design necklaces, earrings, bracelets, keychains and wherever your imagination takes you. And your result jewelry will have a unique and reach look!
+ Diameter: 18 mm (0.71″)
+ Hole size: 1 mm (0.04″)
+ Made by Mokume Gane technique
If you prefer other colors, quantity, size or shape, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Shipping of physical products
- All products in stock & ready to ship;
- Shipping in 3-5 business days;
- Shipping worldwide.