Set of 3 Bricks and lines for polymer clay jewelry creations.
This template is great to use in your polymer clay jewelry projects, which can be used with any kind of paint: acrylic, watercolor, crackle paints, and other mediums on polymer clay surfaces! As well this stencil is very easy to use with metallic foils and transfer foils!
How to use:
– Condition and roll out your polymer clay on your pasta machine in a nice sheet of clay;
– Press the stencil on the surface of the clay and roll it lightly with an acrylic rolling pin;
– Use one or different colors of paints on the template and then remove the stencil;
– Rinse the stencil in warm water;
– Cut out the designs or use the veneer for any of your projects!
The numerous stencil designs are giving you endless creative results!
There are no reviews yet.