Simple Mandala Plastic Stencil (1pcs) for polymer clay jewelry creations.
This template is great to use in your polymer clay jewelry projects, which can be used with any kind of paint: acrylic, watercolor, crackle paints, and other mediums on polymer clay surfaces! As well this stencil is very easy to use with metallic foils and transfer foils!
How to use:
– Condition and roll out your polymer clay on your pasta machine in a nice sheet of clay;
– Press the stencil on the surface of the clay and roll it lightly with an acrylic rolling pin;
– Use one or different colors of paints on the template and then remove the stencil;
– Rinse the stencil in warm water;
– Cut out the designs or use the veneer for any of your projects!
The numerous stencil designs are giving you endless creative results!