How to make: Wrapping bracelet. Faux Leather/Metal Imitation
In this video, I want to show you how to use my bracelet cutters for making a simple textured bracelet.
To make these bracelets I used my new unique cutters. It’s a great new tool for making polymer clay bracelets! All designs were drawn by myself. There are many unique designs ??? and you can order them in a few sizes. These bracelet cutters are made of Pro PLA plastic and they are very durable!
??? I’m sure – you never saw anything like these tools! ???
For making this bracelet I used black Premo mixed with black Fimo leather 1:1. The cutter I used is 16cm lenght. And for such type of the bracelets I need to stretch the clay before baking.
Tools and materials
– Polymer clay Premo – Black;
– Polymer clay Fimo Leather – Black;
– SweetyBijou Bracelet Cutters;
– Clear silicone stamps;
– Gilders paste – Rich Gold – you can find it on eBay;
– Patina effect paint by “Finnabair Art Extravagance” – you can find it on eBay;
– Deli paper;
– Polymer clay blades;
– Bracelet metal base;
Stay safe and creative, friends!
With best wishes